Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Minor Irritants

Now, I hate to start the year out with a few complaints, but oh well...

Ok, I am tired of being embarrassed for not always washing my hands after I go to the bathroom. I know this may sound gross to some but, I don't care! I don't touch anything! My hands do not some in contact with anything wet or sticky or gross, so unless they do, I don't see the point. I am tired of running out of the bathroom in shame, or pretending to wash my hands just do people don't judge me. I am done.

Sorry if wearing a "funny hat" offends people! No, I am not wearing a costume and I am not mentally insane. I don't see why someone has to ask me what I am dressed up for. I don't ask people if they are going to sleep when they are simply wearing a T-shirt and jeans and I expect the same ignorable response to that.

Enough with the Writers' Strike! give them whatever the fuck they want and bring back The Office.

more to come...

No comments: