Tuesday, October 2, 2007

the good, the bad, and the f-ing gross

the good:
-the fact that i finally purchased and received Factory Girl after months of convincing myself that I needed to save money and instead spending the $20 (or like $13, thanks to amazon or whoever the f I bought it from off of amazon) at target, ikea, trader joe's, etc. etc. etc. I realize that this movie didn't get a ton of critical acclaim, but my personal obsession aside, Sienna Miller really does a nice job as the beloved Edie. I found it to be quite convincing, particularly for a character with so many ups and downs.
-receiving Nylon (who I am absolutely dying to work for, by the way) in the mail along with
Factory Girl. and I could not ask for more...bwawwhhh (guitar blare, a lá mccane or whatever)

the bad:
-the fact that I have yet to watch last night's Hill's because I have class while it's on. I know, who has class at 10 at night, but I certainly do. I saw the clip where Heidi leaves during dinner and Spencer acts like the douche ass he is on Gawker, but other than that, I'll have to watch it online tonight and report back with my feelings.

the f-ing gross:
-this guy. Read on hotelchelseablog.com and try not to freak out as much as we did. Or do, actually, because this is ridiculous.




-robin


No comments: