Friday, October 12, 2007

horrible bloggers!

Sorry about the delay, everyone. Midterms were this week, which means that bed time for us was at about 8 a.m.

Of course, in the midst of all this, I had time to figure out two very disappointing things:
1. The Hills wasn't new
2. Gossip Girl isn't available online until Saturday. Saturday! And since this is the only way I can watch Gossip Girl because of the aformentioned class that I have on Wednesday nights, this is awful news.

I spent way too much time searching both web sites for some sort of accidental link that would lead to a new, full episode of The Hills as well as Gossip Girl. Come on guys, is it really so much to ask?


A few more things happened tonight that I won't go into great detail on, but definitely happened:
1. A car next to us in traffic featured something that looked like a wagging dog's tail. But guess what? It was certainly not that, but instead it was something else.

Yeah. That's right.

2. We found ourselves in a few situations that were lacking lights all together. Sexy as it seems, this crowd doesn't handle things like that well.
3. This was earlier in the evening, but I had someone ask me about a wrap-top and how it should be worn. But instead of just asking in that way, this woman actually said, "Am I allowed to tie this in the back?"

No, bitch. You're not. Especially if you have to ask. Because if you do tie it in the back, someone will come and fine you with their fierce fashionista judgement.

I mean really. I never thought I would say this, but people think way too much about things.

Anyways, gang, enough complaining and crazy stories for now. I promise that there will be more updates soon!


-robin

No comments: